Mr. Mario B. Demarillas
Partner – Advisory Services, Reyes Tacandong & Co.
- Information Security Trends in Banking Sector
- Fundamentals of Information Security
- Difference of Information Security and Cyber Security
- Principles of Information Security
- Attack Scenarios affecting Information Security in Banking Sector
- Counter Measures – Back to Basics
Venue: Dusit Thani Manila, Ayala Center, Makati City.
- Deposit thru our Bank Account:
Account Name: Bankers Institute of the Philippines, Inc.
Name of Bank : Bank of Commerce – Dela Costa/Alfaro Rd.. Br.
No. : 101-00-004876-4
Please fax or email the deposit slip and indicate the name of your bank, participants and seminar to be attended
- Bring Check Payment on the day of Seminar. (Check payable to Bankers Institute of the Philippines, Inc. or BAIPHIL)
- Deliver check payment to BAIPHIL Office at Unit 2103, 21st Floor, The Peak Tower, #107 L.P. Leviste Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City.Payment should be made on or before the seminar date payable to Bankers Institute of the Philippines, Inc. (BAIPHIL). NO PAYMENT IN CASH DURING THE SEMINAR DAY.For inquiries, please call the BAIPHIL Secretariat at (02) 853-4457 or 519-2433. Registration form may be reproduced, and fax at no. (02) 853-0889 or e-mail at: email@example.com
Deadline of Submission of Registration is August 29, 2018 (Wednesday)
BAIPHIL reserves the right to cancel programs due to low turn-out of registration, illness of resource speaker, inclement weather or unforeseen events. As such, participants to the program or their HR representatives will be advised either through e-mail or by phone, at least five working days prior to the learning event otherwise same shall be billed accordingly. BAIPHIL is responsible only for the full refund of the registration fee but not for the transportation expense of the participants who have booked their travel in advance. Should a participant decide to cancel his/her registration, he/she may opt for a refund or transfer his/her participation in the program to another colleague by sending in writing his cancellation or transfer notice to BAIPHIL. A 100% refund or transfer will be made if the advice is received within five working days before the seminar run.
(Inclusive of AM Snack, Lunch, PM Snack, Certificate of Attendance and materials)